MCLC: CL&WL 3.1

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 17 09:22:57 EDT 2018

MCLC LIST
CL&WL 3.1
We are pleased to announce the publication of Vol. 3.1 of Comparative Literature & World Literature (CL&WL). Please feel free to browse and/ or download articles, dialogues and reviews from our website http://www.cwliterature.org/
Comparative Literature & World Literature (CL&WL) Vol. 3, No. 1, 2018.
Entire issue: http://www.cwliterature.org/uploadfile/2018/1004/20181004050803603.pdf
1. Comparative Literature and Comparative Cultural Studies: An Interview with Steven Tötösy de Zepetnek
By Steven Tötösy de Zepetnek (European Academy of Sciences and Arts), Zhang Cha (Sichuan Normal University)
http://www.cwliterature.org/uploadfile/2018/1003/20181003063030858.pdf
2. “I’m an Old-fashioned Chinese-style Scholar Who Writes in English”: An Interview with Professor Richard John Lynn
By Richard John Lynn (University of Toronto), Shi Guang (Beijing Normal University)
http://www.cwliterature.org/uploadfile/2018/1003/20181003062911768.pdf
3. The Interdisciplinary Nature of Literature and Theology and its Potential Value
By Yang Huilin (Renmin University of China), Translated by Chloë Starr and Zhang Jing
http://www.cwliterature.org/uploadfile/2018/1003/20181003062705805.pdf
4. Reading/Not Reading Wang Wei
By Massimo Verdicchio (University of Alberta)
http://www.cwliterature.org/uploadfile/2018/1003/20181003062502739.pdf
5. Writing Uncreated for the World: Zhu Zhu and Contemporary Chinese Poetry
By Zhang Taozhou (Capital Normal University), Translated by Denis Mair
http://www.cwliterature.org/uploadfile/2018/1003/20181003062238401.pdf
6. Review: Gao Xingjian and Transmedia Aesthetics
By Kate Costello (University of Oxford)
http://www.cwliterature.org/uploadfile/2018/1003/20181003062030296.pdf
Many thanks.
Editors, CL&WL