MCLC: Protest against Spring bowing to censorship (1)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 4 10:44:01 EDT 2018

MCLC LIST
Protest against Spring bowing to censorship (1)
Hooray, Heidelberg academics, editors in new action against Springer's bowing to Chinese censorship!
Earlier, 1,200 scholars agreed, here:
https://www.change.org/p/peer-review-boycott-of-academic-publications-that-censor-content-in-china/u/21865528
I am already on my personal boycott of Springer --I withdrew my pending contribution to an encyclopedia and will not publish in any of their outlets until they change. They should apologize to the world, for bowing down to the Chinese Communist Party censorship machine!
Magnus Fiskesjö <nf42 at cornell.edu>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on October 4, 2018