MCLC: U of Alberta EAS MA program

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 12 09:51:28 EST 2018

MCLC LIST
U of Alberta EAS MA program
University of Alberta East Asian Studies MA program CFA
Now accepting applications for our MA program!
We offer funding, including for international students!
Our research strengths include Japanese and Chinese linguistics, religion, art history, music, premodern Chinese, Japanese, and Korean literature and thought, and modern Chinese and Sinophone literature and cinema.
Students who have graduated from our program have gone on to PhD programs at institutions including Cambridge, Columbia, McMaster, Stanford, Toronto, UBC, Illinois, USC and UCLA.
For general inquiries, please contact eastgrad at ualberta.ca
Posted by: Clara Iwasaki <ciwasaki at ualberta.ca>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on November 12, 2018