MCLC: Anger over earthquake-themed model photo shoot (1)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri May 11 10:00:45 EDT 2018

MCLC LIST
Anger over earthquake-themed model photo shoot (1)
This is certainly tasteless. However, I would prefer to save my outrage for those in power who have imprisoned activists for conducting independent investigations into collapsed schools, and who have pressured the parents of lost children into silence.
Kevin Carrico <kjc83 at cornell.edu>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on May 11, 2018