MCLC: Oral history archive of Sunflower Movement

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 14 09:26:29 EDT 2018

MCLC LIST
Oral history archive of Sunflower Movement
Hi all, I recently released an online, open-source oral history archive of the 2014 Sunflower Movement in Taiwan, compiling interviews with participants at all levels of the movement.
The overall archive is over 300,000 words. The website also contains a detailed day-by-day timeline of the movement, an interactive map of the occupation site, translations of key documents, a dictionary of terms that come up frequently in Taiwanese activist discourse, and other features.
I hope it may be of interest to members.
Brian Hioe <bch2131 at columbia.edu>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on March 14, 2018