MCLC: Translators needed

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Dec 26 11:19:38 EST 2018

MCLC LIST
Translators needed
Dear List Members,
We are looking for some more scholars to translate introductory notes and footnotes from English to Chinese. The book is on traditional Chinese literature, and it is in English. We are working on a Chinese version of the book. If you would like to contribute, for each passage, you need to help find the original Chinese text according to the original Chinese title and the English translation, and then translate the English introductory notes and footnotes into Chinese. If you are interested in the project, please contact me at Liyan.Shen at outlook.com for more information.
Liyan Shen
by denton.2 at osu.edu on December 26, 2018