MCLC: Xu Bing's Dragonfly Eyes

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Aug 24 08:56:05 EDT 2018

MCLC LIST
Xu Bing’s Dragonfly Eyes
This Monday, August 27, MEMORY will be hosting a rare screening of Xu Bing’s Dragonfly Eyes at the Downtown Independent in Los Angeles, CA. More information can be found at this web site and this Facebook event page  I have attached a square image and a press release for your convenience.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions - I would be happy to provide any additional information.
Best,
Eliza
Eliza Moley memory.is • 2039181165
by denton.2 at osu.edu on August 24, 2018