MCLC: English translations of Yu Xiuhua's poems (1,2)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 8 07:29:58 EDT 2018

MCLC LIST
English translations of Yu Xiuhua’s poems (1,2)
I don't know any formal publication of her works in English, but if you go watch the documentary film called 摇摇晃晃的人间(Still Tomorrow), Yu read some poems by herself and the subtitles are in English.
Regards
Wei Yuan <wei.yuan at ulb.ac.be>
The current issue (July 2018) of World Literature Today has my essay on Yu Xiuhua "A Life Lived in Poetry" which contains excepts of her poems in translation. In addition, Ming Di contributed the translations of two poems. You can have a limited viewing of both on https://www.worldliteraturetoday.org/2018/july/yu-xiuhua-life-lived-poetry-dian-li.
Dian Li <dianl at email.arizona.edu>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on August 8, 2018