MCLC: Harassment case ignites online debate (1)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Sep 21 09:55:27 EDT 2017

MCLC LIST
Harassment case ignites online debate (1)
The problem of Muslims is not a problem of China, it is a problem of Germany, too. Whenever a Muslim rapes or kills a girl in Germany, the press is only wiriting "a man" as if the "man" would be a German. The German press is not willing or not allowed to say where the rapist etc. comes from. Very often as we guess he is a refugee misusing our friendship. Among the raped girls are Chinese too. I am crying for this all the time.
W. Kubin from Shantou <kubin at uni-bonn.de>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on September 21, 2017