MCLC: "Lu Xun Travels around the World"

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 10:26:11 EDT 2017

MCLC LIST
“Lu Xun Travels around the World”
Should anyone be interested in the research background to my translation of Lu Xun's "What Happens After Nora Lives Home" in the volume Jottings under Lamplight edited by Eileen J. Cheng and Kirk A Denton (a review of which was recently posted on the MCLC list), please see my article "Lu Xun Travels around the World: From Beijing, Oslo and Sydney to Cambridge, Massachusetts", published in Lu Xun and Australia, edited by Mabel Lee, Chiu-yee Cheung and Sue Wiles (Melbourne: Australian Scholarly Publishers, 2016), pp. 226-30.
You can download the article here:
https://u.osu.edu/mclc/files/2017/10/Bonnie-McDougall-Lu-Xun-Travels-Around-the-World-1m3avhn.pdf
Best wishes,
Bonnie
Bonnie S McDougall, FAHA
Honorary Associate, School of Languages and Cultures,
University of Sydney A18
& Professor Emeritus,
University of Edinburgh
www.bonniesmcdougall.com