MCLC: Petition regarding East Asian Studies in Spain

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 19 09:33:42 EDT 2017

MCLC LIST
Petition regarding East Asian Studies in Spain
I am writing you from Spain. We are celebrating the XXVth anniversary of the foundation of the Center for East Asian Studies and we have made a petition for the Spanish Ministry of Education in Change.org.
We would really appreciate if you could send it to MCLC mailing list.
This is the link
https://www.change.org/p/jorge-sainz-gonz%C3%A1lez-secretario-general-de-universidades-del-mtrio-de-educaci%C3%B3n-cultura-y-deporte-east-asian-studies-in-spain-jeopardized-by-national-academic-accreditation-agency-aneca?recruiter=803690014&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive&sharerUserId=803690014&utm_content=nafta_twitter_copy_en_1%3Acontrol
If possible, please include some comments after signing it, mentioning your institutional affiliation. We need the Ministry to know that there are professors from the Academia supporting this petition. If possible, please distribute it among your colleagues.
Thanks a lot for your support!
Sincerely,
Taciana Fisac
DirectorCentro de Estudios de Asia OrientalUniversidad Autónoma de MadridCalle de Francisco Tomás y Valiente, 1Módulo III, despacho 21528049 Madrid (Spain)phone:     +34 914974695                +34 91497553fax             +34 914975278taciana.fisac at uam.es
by denton.2 at osu.edu on October 19, 2017