MCLC: Can Xue email?

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue May 30 09:46:26 EDT 2017

MCLC LIST
Can Xue email?
Dear List Members,
I have worked with the female Chinese writer Can Xue 残雪 on translating some of her writings. Can Xue's real name is Deng Xiaohua 邓小华.  I am now translating an essay she sent to me into English. But I have lost touch with her for some time because of personal reasons. Does anyone on the list know her email address? If you could send it to me, I would very much appreciate your information.
Thank you in advance.
Liyan Shen <liyan.shen at outlook.com>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on May 30, 2017