MCLC: Wang Xiaobo collection published

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu May 4 10:41:50 EDT 2017

MCLC LIST
Wang Xiaobo collection published
Source: China Daily (4/28/17)
Publisher collects Wang's works in new volume
By Xing Yi
Chinese author Wang Xiaobo died 20 years ago, but his works are still popular among Chinese readers.
Beijing October Culture and Arts Publishing House released a collection of Wang's works on April 11, his death anniversary.
About 100 people crowded a Pageone bookstore in Beijing for the book launch, including Li Yinhe, who's Wang's wife and a professor of gender studies at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
"I went to his tomb this morning, and I saw flower bundles, cigarettes and liquor laid in front of the gravestone," says Li. (more…)
by denton.2 at osu.edu on May 4, 2017