MCLC: Wang Anyi essays--cfp

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat Mar 18 09:48:36 EDT 2017

MCLC LIST
Wang Anyi essays–cfp
Dear colleagues,
Chinese Literature Today (CLT) will publish a special section on the 5th Newman Prize laureate Wang Anyi in our #12 issue (November 2017). We invite scholars to submit original essays on Wang Anyi’s works that are already available in English translations. Please note that CLT prefers an engaging, lively, fluid, and accessible discussion style that also retains academic rigor. Due to space constraint, we plan to accommodate two or three essays of 6,000 words.
Your submissions should be sent to pingzhu at ou.edu by June 15, 2017. Please include a short author’s biography (up to 100 words) and a short abstract (100-200 words) with your submission. Submissions should follow the Chicago Manual of Style NB system, with notes only (See CMS ch. 14).
Ping Zhu
Associate Professor of Chinese Literature, University of Oklahoma
Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Chinese Literature Today
by denton.2 at osu.edu on March 18, 2017