MCLC: Questions about poetry publication?

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat Mar 11 10:20:44 EST 2017

MCLC LIST
Questions about poetry publication?
Dear All,
Following my post looking for poetry translators, I have some questions about poetry publication in America. Does anyone know which publishers or journals are interested in publishing Chinese poems with English translation? It would also be great if you could recommend some publishers in China. You may contact me at adventure1120 at sina.com.
As for poetry translator, I greatly appreciate it that a scholar has nicely translated my poems on Loulam and Jiangnan into English. A few more translators are needed. If you would like to read some more poems by me before making your decision on participation, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Thank you all for your time and consideration.
Best wishes,
Liyan Shen
by denton.2 at osu.edu on March 11, 2017