MCLC: Dirlik lecture on the rise of China

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Jul 31 09:25:26 EDT 2017

MCLC LIST
Dirlik lecture on the rise of China
Source: Boundary 2 Online Community (7/30/17)
Arif Dirlik: The Rise of China and the End of the World As We Know It
By boundary2
On February 27, 2016, longstanding boundary 2 board member Arif Dirlik gave his final lecture at the University of British Columbia. The talk, The Rise of China and the End of the World As We Know It, is available in full on the UBC Library’s website.
by denton.2 at osu.edu on July 31, 2017