MCLC: Cantonese opera film Guan Hanqing (1)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Jul 24 09:15:27 EDT 2017

MCLC LIST
Cantonese opera film Guan Hanqing (1)
Dear Zhou Yunjun --
A DVD copy of the Cantonese opera film exists that has Chinese-English dual subtitles. I think there were a few lines that weren't translated though I can't recall w/o looking at it again. Further work on rethinking the film script with a new English translation should be beneficial and welcomed, I would think.
Marjorie Chan <chan.9 at osu.edu>
Ohio State University
by denton.2 at osu.edu on July 24, 2017