MCLC: Films and literature on formal education?

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Jul 21 09:51:53 EDT 2017

MCLC LIST
Films and literature on formal education?
Dear members of the MCLC list,
A colleague (trained in French studies) will be teaching a senior capstone course for students majoring in a variety of language and cultural traditions. The topic of the seminar is the "limits of education" and he is looking for titles of films and literature from our field that address any aspect of formal education and the institution of the school. I would be grateful if you could pass along any title that you think might suit his purpose.
Warm regards,
羅靚 Luo, Liang
by denton.2 at osu.edu on July 21, 2017