MCLC: What does Liu Xiaobo stand for (1)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Jul 18 09:05:39 EDT 2017

MCLC LIST
What does Liu Xiaobo stand for (1)
Yesterday, I posted an essay by Barry Sautman and Yan Hairong with the subject line "What does Liu Xiaobo stand for," which I dated 7/17/17. I mistakenly assumed it was a recent article, written in response to Liu's death, when in fact, as some of you may have noticed if you followed the link to the The Guardian website, it's from 2010, when Liu was awarded the Nobel Prize. My apologies for this mistake.
Kirk Denton <denton.2 at osu.edu>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on July 18, 2017