MCLC: Hong Kong Cinema MOOC

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 17 10:16:48 EST 2017

MCLC LIST
Hong Kong Cinema MOOC
Our MOOC on Hong Kong Cinema is open for registration. It launches on February 7, and I hope you’ll sign up. It’s completely FREE. Explore globalization through Hong Kong film classics of Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, and Maggie Cheung, among others. Register for the course for free at http://tl.hku.hk/elearningblog/?pid=20968 and join learners from around the world on February 7, 2017
http://tl.hku.hk/2016/11/hong-kong-cinema-through-a-global-lens/
Gina Marchetti
The University of Hong Kong
by denton.2 at osu.edu on January 17, 2017