MCLC: Under the Dome article

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 13 09:54:18 EST 2017

MCLC LIST
Under the Dome article
Dear MCLC members,
My new article, Chai Jing's Under the Dome: A multimedia documentary in the digital age, has just been published by the Journal of Chinese Cinemas. The press allows 50 free e-print downloadd, if you are interested in using Chai Jing’s film and this article in your course teaching materials. I composed the article with students in mind. Here is the link will take you to full article:
http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/3DrIIYsPquSSKnhGqD4i/full
Shu-chin Tsui <scui2 at bowdoin.edu>
Bowdoin College
by denton.2 at osu.edu on January 13, 2017