MCLC: English to Chinese translators needed

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Feb 27 09:47:59 EST 2017

MCLC LIST
English to Chinese translators needed
Dear All,
We are looking for some scholars to translate introductory notes from English to Chinese. The book is on traditional Chinese literature, and it is in English. We are working on a Chinese version of the book. If you would like to contribute, for each passage, you would need to help find the original Chinese literary texts referred to in the English translation, and then translate the English introductory notes into Chinese. If you are interested, please contact me at adventure1120 at sina.com for more information.
Liyan Shen
by denton.2 at osu.edu on February 27, 2017