MCLC: Milena Doleželová-Velingerová Memorial Prize donations

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 13 10:17:18 EDT 2017

MCLC LIST
Milena Doleželová-Velingerová Memorial Prize donations
As mentioned in a posting a few weeks ago, the authors of the volume Crossing between Tradition and Modernity: Essays in Commemoration of Milena Doleželová-Velingerová (1932-2012) (Prague: Karolinum Press, 2016) have donated the royalties to MCLC to create the Milena Doleželová-Velingerová Memorial Prize. The (possibly) annual prize will be awarded to the best essay published in the journal Modern Chinese Literature and Culture in a calendar year. The royalties from the book are not enough to sustain the fund for more than a couple of years, so I am appealing to the MCLC community to consider making a donation. Any amount would help. There’s a “DONATE MONEY” link on the main page of the MCLC site (http://u.osu.edu/mclc/). Or you can go directly to the link below (it’s a secured site):
https://www.giveto.osu.edu/makeagift/OnlineGivingDonation.aspx?Source_Code=WA&Fund=301588
I hope you will consider making a donation. We would be most grateful.
Kirk A. Denton
Editor, MCLC
by denton.2 at osu.edu on April 13, 2017