MCLC: Wang Meng contact?

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Apr 10 09:29:44 EDT 2017

MCLC LIST
Wang Meng contact?
Hello everybody!
I’ve been trying for more than a month to contact Wang Meng, the writer, at his previous email address: wangmeng at 163.com and wangmengban at 163.com, but while his personal address seems not to work any longer, the second one (his assistant’s) keeps sending me the same automatic reply: "Thanks for your mail! I am not online right now. Your mail will be replied asap after the vacation."
Now, I assume the vacation should be over after more than a month, but that does not seem to be the case. Can anyone help me by giving me his present address?
Thanks in advance,
Fiorenzo Lafirenza feilong at unive.it
by denton.2 at osu.edu on April 10, 2017