MCLC: Lu Xun's book collection on art sources?

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Sep 13 09:19:15 EDT 2016

MCLC LIST
Lu Xun’s book collection on art sources?
Question about Lu Xun's books in Languages other than Chinese
I'm working on a paper about Lu Xun's life long interest in art. According to the records in his diary, Lu Xun had a large number of books on art in English, French, German, Japanese and Russian in addition to those in Chinese. There are some writings on his Chinese book collections but I haven't been able to find any works on his book collections in other languages. I would be grateful for any information in this regard.
Wang Yiyan  (yiyan.wang at vuw.ac.nz)
Chinese Program
Victoria University of Wellington
by denton.2 at osu.edu on September 13, 2016