MCLC: Bibliography of Chinese intellectuals in English

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Sep 12 09:26:22 EDT 2016

MCLC LIST
Bibliography of Chinese intellectuals in English
List Members may be interested in the bibliography of translations of essays by Chinese intellectuals I have recently compiled. Here is a short presentation below.
Bibliography of Chinese intellectuals in English
https://vegsebastian.wordpress.com/research-projects/bibliography-of-chinese-intellectuals-in-english/
This bibliography tries to provide a relatively complete list of translations into English and also includes a few anthologies in French and German (as the choice of essays may be useful even to those who don’t read the language). It is still tentative and any additions or suggestions are welcomed by email. I have used the following criteria:
non-fiction writing,
 by Chinese language academics, writers or artists,
 who are active in the public debate about issues of general interest in mainland China,
 mainly post-1989 with a few forays into the late 1980s.
Part 1 lists by author monographs (in bold) and single articles published either in journals or in multiple-author anthologies.
Part 2 lists by editor the main anthologies with their tables of contents.
Sebastian Veg <veg at ehess.fr>
EHESS
by denton.2 at osu.edu on September 12, 2016