MCLC: "Lang tao sha with English subtitles (1)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Sep 5 10:05:36 EDT 2016

MCLC LIST
“Lang tao sha with English subtitles (1)
My 4th year students & I did a subtitling project which included Lang Tao Sha a couple of years ago with the plan to upload it in the public domain. The subtitling is basically complete but lack of time/ funding meant that work still needs to be done on syncing words & image. I'll check to see what can be done to complete the process.
Best wishes,
Alison Bailey (University of British Columbia) <abailey at mail.ubc.ca>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on September 5, 2016