MCLC: "Shengnü (leftover women) in Chinese literature (4)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 21 10:42:57 EDT 2016

MCLC LIST
“Shengnü (leftover women) in Chinese literature (4)
A big thank you for all the reading recommendations I received about the "shengnü" phenomenon in Chinese literature and film. It obviously sparked widespread interest! That's a rather nice topic, in fact. Many thanks again, will share this information with my students.
Vanessa Frangville <vanessafrangville at gmail.com>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on October 21, 2016