MCLC: The Invisibility Cloak

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat Oct 15 10:20:22 EDT 2016

MCLC LIST
The Invisibility Cloak
Dear List,
It is my great pleasure to announce that my translation of Ge Fei's novel The Invisibility Cloak, published as part of the New York Review of Books Classics Series, is now available in stores and online. The book has been very well reviewed by Kirkus Reviews, The Complete Review, and Words Without Borders, and Ge Fei and I have done a couple of great events at Columbia University and Brooklyn's Community Bookstore.
Ge Fei gave a keynote address yesterday at the opening of the Sinophone Literature conference at Harvard.
The Amazon.com sales page (both e-version and paperback) is here: https://www.amazon.com/Invisibility-Cloak-Review-Books-Classics/dp/1681370204/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476457435&sr=8-1&keywords=the+invisibility+cloak
All the best,
Canaan Morse <canaan.morse at gmail.com>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on October 15, 2016