MCLC: Seeking film course advice?

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Nov 29 10:26:41 EST 2016

MCLC LIST
Seeking film course advice?
Dear List Members,
I am teaching "Intro to Contemporary Chinese Film" in the spring after a three-year interval.
I would love to update my syllabus with more recent films and more engaging critical writings on Chinese films, esp. writings suitable for twice weekly assignments for undergraduates.
Any advice on films, readings, and best practices for teaching such a class would be greatly appreciated.
Warm thanks, and Happy Holidays!
Liang Luo <liang.luo at uky.edu>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on November 29, 2016