MCLC: KFLC 2017--cfp extension

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Nov 22 08:29:38 EST 2016

MCLC LIST
KFLC 2017–cfp extension
Dear List Members,
Please submit to the East Asian Studies sessions at the 70th KFLC by the extended deadline: Friday December 2. Professor Xiaomei Chen has accepted our invitation to serve as the keynote speaker. Hope to see many of you in Lexington KY next April!
Best,
Liang Luo
Dear Colleagues,
This is to advise you all that we have voted to extend the deadline for KFLC 2017 (April 20-22, Lexington KY) until:
Friday, December 2nd, 2016 @ 11:59 PM EDT.
The website is up and running now. If you forgot to submit, here is your second chance!
As in the past, this year's conference will hold sessions in the following divisions:
Arabic and Islamic Studies
Classical Studies (Classics)
East Asian Studies
English as a Foreign Language
French and Francophone Studies
German-Austrian-Swiss Studies
Hispanic and Romance Linguistics
Intercultural Studies
Italian Studies
Jewish Studies
Language in the Professions
Linguistics (General)
Lusophone Studies
Neo-Latin Studies*
Russian and Slavic Studies
Second Language Acquisition
Spanish American (Latin American) Studies
Spanish Peninsular Studies
Translation Studies
*The Neo-Latin Studies track will hold its annual conference in Cork, Ireland on April 6-8th, 2017. If you are interested in participating in this track, please contact Dr. Jennifer Tunberg directly at: jmtunb2 at uky.edu.
We ask that you disseminate this Call for Papers widely and look forward to reading your submissions during the coming weeks.
For general conference guidelines and to submit an abstract, please visit our website: http://kflc.as.uky.edu/.
As always, the success of our conference is dependent upon the hard work and enthusiasm of our participants. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.  We look forward to working with you this year.
Wishing you all the best,
The KFLC Team
KFLC: The Languages, Literature, and Cultures Conference
University of Kentucky
Lexington, Kentucky 40506
https://kflc.as.uky.edu
Email:kflc at uky.edu