MCLC: Translators' names in Chinese (1,2,3)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu May 12 09:37:36 EDT 2016

MCLC LIST
Translators’ names in Chinese (1,2,3)
I have a contract from 1975 which he signed - very illegibly. I think it is: 沈 溱. His email a few years ago was shenzhen58 at hotmail.com. Don't know the other one, but Shen Zhen almost certainly would.
Delia Davin <D.Davin at leeds.ac.uk>
=================================
Shi Junbao is 史軍寶. I know him personally.
Daniel Tschudi <dtschudi at hawaii.edu>
=================================
Sorry. I don’t know the translators’ names, but, in case you haven’t already run across it, there is a (now an outdated) list of translations of Shi Tiesheng in a bibliographic biography entry I wrote on him a few years ago:
Scruggs, B. M. (2013). Shi Tiesheng (4 January 1951 - 31 December 2010). In T. Moran, Y. Xu (Eds.), Dictionary of Literary Biography: Chinese Fiction Writers, 1950 - 2000, vol. 370, (pp. 201-206). Farmington HIlls, Michigan, USA. Gale, Cenage Learning. 13: 78-0-7876-9645-0.
I also recently came across these translations that are not in the Moran and Xu volume:
A partial translation of 我二十一岁那年 (with a sound recording of Dong Li reading the original text) can be found here:
http://www.asymptotejournal.com/nonfiction/shi-tiesheng-the-year-of-being-twentyone/
There is another translation of 我与地坛 here:
http://turnrow.ulm.edu/view.php?i=91&setcat=prose
Hope this helps.
Bert Scruggs <bms at uci.edu>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on May 12, 2016