MCLC: Aesthetic of Crossing Media Boundaries--cfp update

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Mar 18 09:58:25 EDT 2016

MCLC LIST
Aesthetic of Crossing Media Boundaries–cfp update
Colleagues:
We have received an overabundance of submissions for the MLA Session "The Aesthetics of Crossing Media Boundaries." We will not be accepting any more. I urge colleagues to consider the Rocky Mountain Modern Language Association Annual Meeting (October 6-8 in Salt Lake Study) for an outstanding, collegial and supportive conference experience. There are a number of cfp for it already distributed on the MCLC listserve.
Best wishes,
Christopher Lupke <lupke at wsu.edu>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on March 18, 2016