MCLC: Read Paper Republic year one

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Jun 23 09:56:42 EDT 2016

MCLC LIST
Read Paper Republic year one
Hi everyone,
With the publication of Li Jingrui's "One Day, One of the Screws Will Come Loose", we've completed our first year of the "Read Paper Republic" publication project: one free translation published on the web each week.
We're taking a breather for a bit, but thinking about ways to continue the project in the future, preferably with funding, so we have a little more agency in how we choose pieces and promote them.
We'd really like to have a better idea of who's reading these pieces, and what they're getting out of them, and what they'd like to see in the future. To that end we created a very short online survey (link at the bottom).
If you've read any of the pieces (or haven't, but still have opinions!), I hope you'll take a moment to fill out the survey, it's just one page. It would be tremendously helpful to us!
Thanks,
Eric Abrahamsen
https://paper-republic.org/pubs/read/one-of-the-screws-will-come-loose/
https://paper-republic.org/ericabrahamsen/read-paper-republic-season-one/