MCLC: Tale of two writers

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Jul 7 09:40:51 EDT 2016

MCLC LIST
Tale of two writers
Thanks for posting this suggestive piece by David Bandurski.
What might Arthur Miller have done with this story?  The question occurred to me spontaneously, but it is a curious fact that Miller went to Beijing to assist with a Chinese production of Death of a Salesman during Zhu Tiezhi's first year of working for Red Flag. I can't help wondering whether Zhu saw the play and, in later years, found new reason to reflect on it.
Andrew Clark <aec at raggedbanner.com>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on July 7, 2016