MCLC: Forgotten Books and Cultural Memory--cfp reminder

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 25 09:11:00 EST 2016

MCLC LIST
Forgotten Books and Cultural Memory–cfp reminder
A quick reminder: The final abstract deadline for Forgotten Books and Cultural Memory (May 27–28 in Taipei) is next Monday, February 1. We were pleased to accept twenty-five of the abstracts we received for the early-consideration deadline (from fourteen countries and five continents), and we hope that some of you will also consider submitting by the final deadline.
Twenty-minute papers should be delivered in English, but we are hoping for (and have received) numerous abstracts about Chinese texts and papers which address the forgetting and remembering of texts in interactions between the East and the West.
The conference website is https://forgottenbookstaipei.wordpress.com.
Very best,
Sharin Faith Schroeder
Assistant Professor
Department of English
National Taipei University of Technology
02-2771-2171 ext.3933
sharinschroeder at mail.ntut.edu.tw
by denton.2 at osu.edu on January 25, 2016