MCLC: Recommend untranslated books

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 4 09:21:57 EST 2016

MCLC LIST
Recommend untranslated books
Back in 2009, the Paper Republic team put together a list of the Chinese books they most wanted to see available in English. We decided it was about time to look back and see what progress has been made with those titles, and are now looking for suggestions for the new 2016 version of the list (which we'll publish in March). We're also keen to learn how many of these books have already been translated into languages other than English. All comments welcome!
https://paper-republic.org/davehaysom/recommended-untranslated-books-revisited/
Thanks!
Dave Haysom <dave_haysom at hotmail.com>
http://www.spittingdog.net/