MCLC: Columbia Grad Conference 2016

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Feb 22 08:58:17 EST 2016

MCLC LIST
Columbia Grad Conference 2016
Dear friends and colleagues,
We are proud to announce that next weekend (26th-27th) we will be hosting the 25th Columbia University Graduate Conference on East Asia, which is the largest and most successful of its kind in the country. Please find the conference schedule at the following links: http://ealac.columbia.edu/graduate/gradcon/2016-schedule/ http://ealac.columbia.edu/graduate/gradcon/2016-panels/
We warmly invite you to attend the conference as an opportunity for intense dialogue around a range of issues and themes in the study of East Asia.
Yours,
The 2016 Columbia Graduate Conference on East Asia Organizing Committee
Nolan Bensen
Idriss Fofana
Sau-yi Fong
Benjamin Kindler