MCLC: Qian Zhongshu poem translation?

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Aug 29 09:09:34 EDT 2016

MCLC LIST
Qian Zhongshu poem translation?
Does anyone know if there is an English translation of "Huahuar" 花花儿 (Yang Jiang 1988)? I have the French one (in Mémoires décousues), but I would like to check how the 1954 poem of Qian Zhongshu (from the collection Rong’anguan xiumu zayong 容安館休沐雜詠) that Yang Jiang cites at the end of "Huahuar," has been translated into English. Maybe there is a translation of his collection of poems?
FYI, here is the poem:  音書人事本蕭條,廣論何心續孝標,應是有情無處著,春風蛺蝶憶兒貓。
Thanks,
Silvia Calamandrei <silvia.calamandrei at alice.it>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on August 29, 2016