MCLC: Mo Yan and Chinese literary studies essay

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Apr 8 10:20:29 EDT 2016

MCLC LIST
Mo Yan and Chinese literary studies essay
That comment on Marxism wasn't in the version I translated into Swedish, either. And when I translated The Garlic Ballads the agent sent us a completely new version of the last chapter that was very different from the one in the printed version that I had at home. So, yes, reviewing translations can be very tricky.
Anna G Chen <anna.chen at telia.com>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on April 8, 2016