MCLC: Read Paper Republic Yecao translations

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 15 10:01:19 EDT 2015

MCLC LIST
Read Paper Republic Yecao translations
This week's translation on Read Paper Republic is two of the pieces from 《野草》(translated by myself and Karmia Olutade, my fellow managing editor at Pathlight) – it's available to read at https://paper-republic.org/pubs/read/autumn-night-a-splendid-tale/
We've also produced an annotated version of the original Chinese text on the website genius.com (http://genius.com/Lu-xun-autumn-night-annotated & http://genius.com/Lu-xun-a-splendid-tale-annotated) which contains explanatory notes and translators' comments. It's also open for anyone else to add annotations of their own.
I hope some of this may be of interest to you and the readers of MCLC!
Dave Haysom <dave_haysom at hotmail.com>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on October 15, 2015