MCLC: Placing Culture in Urban China--reminder

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 30 09:31:37 EDT 2015

MCLC LIST
Placing Culture in Urban China–reminder
Reminder: Placing Culture in Urban China-2nd of July, London
We are pleased to announce that the 'Placing Culture in Urban China' Workshop will be held this Thursday (2nd of July, 2015) from 9.30am at G07, Pearson Building, University College London. For more details and full programme, please visit our workshop website.
The event is free, but registration is required. To reserve a place, please click the link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/placing-culture-in-urban-china-dialogue-2015-tickets-16400524410access
Light refreshments and lunch will be served.
We looking forward to seeing you on the workshop this Thursday.
by denton.2 at osu.edu on June 30, 2015