MCLC: ACCL 2015 program

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat Jun 13 10:33:15 EDT 2015

MCLC LIST
ACCL 2015 program
Dear Colleagues,
Hosted by the International Center for Studies of Chinese Civilization at Fudan University, the biannual conference of the Association of Chinese and Comparative Literature (ACCL) will be held from June 17th to June 20th at Fudan University in Shanghai. Integrating literary, visual, and historical studies, this conference will be centered around the theme of “traveling text/image/media.” With the enthusiastic response to our call for papers last fall, we received 268 paper proposals and have accepted approximately half of those submissions, with a total of 150 scholars participating in the conference. In addition to four lectures, one film screening, one special panel on translation and one roundtable discussion, we will run sets of three concurrent panels for three full days, which promise to be exciting intellectual gatherings. This is the link to the program.
http://icscc.fudan.edu.cn/index.php?c=article&a=show&id=317
If you are passing through Shanghai this week, you are welcome to join us for discussion. Thank you!
Best regards,
Shengqing WU <hmswu at ust.hk>
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
by denton.2 at osu.edu on June 13, 2015