MCLC: MCLC website

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat Feb 28 10:18:04 EST 2015

MCLC LIST
MCLC website
Dear MCLC Community,
We have finally completed the transition of the old MCLC website (mclc.osu.edu) to the new site (http://u.osu.edu/mclc/). All book reviews, journal article abstracts, and MCLC web publications should now be in place on the new site. If you come across any missing pages, I’d be grateful if you could let me know. Also, there are likely still some broken links in the bibliographies to pages internal to the MCLC site. Again, if you stumble on any of these, please let me know. As always, I encourage you to submit to me entries of new publications for inclusion in the MCLC bibliographies. I can’t possibly keep these bibliographies up to date by myself!
I wanted to remind list members that in addition to the email format, list postings can be viewed on the MCLC Blog at: http://u.osu.edu/mclc/list/blog/. The advantage of accessing postings via the blog is that images and videos appear. You can also search for old postings by month and by category. The more traffic we get on the site, the better positioned we are to make requests for funding support. All list postings are also archived here: https://listsprd.osu.edu/pipermail/mclc/.
Please encourage your students to use the MCLC site.
Best, Kirk
by denton.2 at osu.edu on February 28, 2015