MCLC: All Eyes and Ears

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Feb 13 11:09:16 EST 2015

MCLC LIST
All Eyes and Ears
Dear Community of China Watchers, Friends, Fellow Filmmakers,
My feature documentary on America’s foreign policy relationship with China, ALL EYES AND EARS, is starting its film festival run at CAAMFest (Center for Asian American Media) in the Bay Area and then **confidentially** at the Tribeca Film Festival, April 15-26 in NYC (**confidential until Tribeca’s early March announcement when screening times/dates go public).
CAAMFest announced their line-up today. Here’s our film’s description and where to buy tickets on their site:
http://caamfest.com/2015/films/all-eyes-and-ears/
Please join us for screenings and help us spread the word.
We’re screening on opening weekend at the New People movie theater in Japantown, San Francisco on Sun March 15th at 2:20pm with a dim sum lunch party beforehand– details TBD.
Then we’re screening on closing weekend on Sat March 21st at 8pm at the New Parkway movie theater in Oakland with an after-party at my friend’s house in Berkeley at 1006 Cragmont Ave, LeBlanc residence.
More on CAAMFest from CAAM: “CAAMFest is the United States’ largest and most prestigious film festival dedicated to Asian and Asian American stories. Our next festival will be held on March 12-22, 2015 with screenings in San Francisco, Berkeley and Oakland. We annually showcase 140 films and have 30 thousand attendees. We have one of the most unique audiences in the world, which includes sophisticated and media savvy Asians and Asian Americans from the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley. With the Bay Area as the third largest Asian American population in the nation, with key leaders in political, tech, and cultural communities, CAAMFest plays a crucial role in introducing important international films to the United States.”
Many thanks to all of the film’s incredible participants who can be found here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2505376/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
Please follow us on Twitter @alleyesearsdoc, share and spread the word however you like. Write about us, interview us, and let us know about your interest. We’re a little movie, but with your help we can make a big impact.
This is an exciting start to our year long film festival run!
We hope to take the film on a University tour too and will start planning that soon. Please get in touch with me directly if you’d like to book a screening and discussion of the film at your University or college.
Have film, will travel.
Vanessa Hope
by denton.2 at osu.edu on February 13, 2015