MCLC: China sharpens its censorship blade (1)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 5 09:17:26 EST 2015

MCLC LIST
China sharpens its censorship blade (1)
Hi,
I was wondering if anybody has a sense of how different social groups in China are taking recent moves to tighten censorship and what is taught in classrooms. There has a been a slew of articles on these issues in the European and American press over the past few weeks, but in terms of voices all we usually hear is either the author, foreigners, academics, or dissidents.
Does anybody have any sense of how other groups are experiencing these changes? Are they even issues?
Best regards,
Covell Meyskens <cfmeyskens at uchicago.edu>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on February 5, 2015