MCLC: Surveys on the impact of Chinese lit in the US

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Dec 16 09:34:54 EST 2015

MCLC LIST
Surveys on the impact of Chinese lit in the US
Dear Colleagues:
I have a visiting scholar named Hua Meng here from Tongji University in Shanghai, who is doing survey work on the impact of modern and contemporary Chinese literature in the US (in translation, mostly). He has been surveying groups around UVA but needs more respondents, so if you could pass these three short surveys along to your students or others who might be interested and willing to complete them, we would greatly appreciate it. He will likely be publishing his results within the year (in Chinese), and I will let you know when he does. I have looked over and helped him revise these surveys, and I can see they will only take a few minutes to fill out. Thank you for your support!
https://zh.surveymonkey.com/r/XWS55PW
https://zh.surveymonkey.com/r/XSC259B
https://zh.surveymonkey.com/r/XS62D8L
Charles A. Laughlin <cal5m at eservices.virginia.edu>