MCLC: The Poetry of Yan Jun

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Dec 14 10:29:10 EST 2015

MCLC LIST
The Poetry of Yan Jun
Back in 2003, the MCLC Resource Center published an essay by Maghiel van Crevel called "The Poetry of Yan Jun." In the process of converting to the new web platform in August 2014, the links to the essay's audio files (of Yan Jun reciting his poems) were corrupted. I wasn't aware of the problem up until list member Matt Christiansen alerted me to it a few days ago. The audio files have now been restored, and the essay is once again fully usable. Here's the link:
http://u.osu.edu/mclc/online-series/yanjun/
Best,
Kirk Denton <denton.2 at osu.edu>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on December 14, 2015