MCLC: Paper Republic 2015 roundup

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Dec 2 10:31:36 EST 2015

MCLC LIST
Paper Republic 2015 roundup
Here's the Paper Republic round-up of translations from Chinese for 2015. https://paper-republic.org/helenwang/2015-translations-from-chinese-another-bumper-crop/. This year it's an especially long list, so we've divided it up into fiction, non-fiction, poetry etc. We've also  added a list of those publications which won prizes, and other useful links.
Nicky Harman
Chinese-to-English translator
home page: https://paper-republic.org/nickyharman/
https://paper-republic.org/pubs/read/
READ PAPER REPUBLIC: We at Paper-Republic.org are publishing a complete free-to-view short story (or essay or poem) by a contemporary Chinese writer, every Thursday (that's #TranslationThurs on Twitter) for a year, 52 in total, 18th June 2015 to 16th June 2016. Readers can browse them for free, on their computer, tablet or phone.
by denton.2 at osu.edu on December 2, 2015