MCLC: Something Crosses My Mind shortlisted

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Apr 13 08:52:31 EDT 2015

MCLC LIST
Something Crosses My Mind shortlisted
Dear list,
It is truly my pleasure to announce that Wang Xiaoni’s collection of poetry Something Crosses My Mind, translated by Eleanor Goodman and published by Zephyr Press, has been shortlisted for the 2015 Griffin Poetry Prize. Something Crosses My Mind, the first Chinese title to be nominated for the Griffin Prize, has been extremely well reviewed, and many of the poems within have been featured in literary magazines across the world.
A reading from the nominees will be held in Toronto on June 4th, when the winner will be announced.
Check out the Griffin Prize website for biographies of Goodman and Wang, as well as for  Goodman’s beautiful English rendition of the poem “November’s Rice Gleaners” : http://www.griffinpoetryprize.com/announcing-2015-shortlist/
Canaan Morse <canaan.morse at gmail.com>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on April 13, 2015